“Technology for Visually Impaired!”
What’s Now and What’s New!
Wednesday, June 17, 2020 (4 CEUs available):
9:00 am-11:00 am: Technology and Software Solutions for Blind Users (2 CEUs)
1:00 pm-3:00 pm: Technology and Software Solutions for Low Vision Users (2 CEUs)
Also, check out the 2020 Conference page for updates.
Guidelines for Continuing Education (CE) Reimbursement:
- Must be an active member of the Arkansas chapter of AER.
- CE must be related to the field of vision.
- Reimbursement requests should be submitted during registration period, or within 1 month of training attendance. Send to email@example.com.
- If possible, attendee should register at the “early bird” discounted rate; if the deadline has passed, the discounted rate will be considered for reimbursement.
- Receipt for registration must be submitted before reimbursement can occur.
- CE reimbursements are available once every 2-years per member.
Please note: Arkansas AER is pleased to promote professional growth of our membership; however, decisions will be based on availability of funding and decided by board vote.